A very serious study has been conducted on mannerism. The results were..erm rather amusing.
Aim: To find out the types of mannerisms in the selected specimens and to notify general public of the existence of such rare species!
Specimen: Espresso, KK, Latte, Cappuccino
Time taken: Hmm
Request: Don’t kill poor Latte, gals!!
- Her famous jingle: lala lala la...when she wants to say something she simply goes...you know... lalalala... eg: “You can go lala lala la on that content’ - Meaning you can take your time on writing the content. (Heard that there is a recent remix version of it..hmmm..)
- When she is hungry she makes actions of nibbling....always reminds Latte of a rabbit
- Rolling eyes, straight-lipped smile, the biting-finger-nails action, the running action (ha, classic), the ‘boss’y stare (oooh scary!)- and SO MANY indescribable actions! Phew!
- Sometimes bursts out laughing making every head turn
- Likes to do a dance by moving her hands to and fro, sometimes accompanied by appropriate jingles
- Likes to singgggg!! (Refer another post for a detailed description)
- Taps her chin with her fingers when in meditation or when she has just heard/ said something that requires thinking
- Has the habit of saying “Yikes...Such a shame!!” whenever and wherever she thinks appropriate
- Narrows her eyes and gives a smile when she is in absolute disbelief
- Likes to add a ‘Tishyavu’ (Or something like that) for effect sometimes..like in a Bruce Lee movie..
- Likes to say “I am feeling scared” especially when Latte starts cracking un-laughable (Is that a word??) jokes
- Nods her head vigorously to let people know that she agrees with them completely and wholly
- Likes to twirl her hair when at the heights of absent-mindedness
- Sometimes tries to look at people with spectacles at the tip of her nose (Ah curse the specs!)
- Yea, Ok, likes to be a cry baby!! eeeeeeeheeeee
Observations: Specimen exceeded all expectations. This is Nobel Prize material, people!